Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Alpha4 release blockers (was Re: wrapping up this CommitFest)
Date: 2011-03-05 04:40:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> So it seems like the only thing that is an absolute must-do is write
> some release notes.

The buildfarm is showing that I broke MSVC builds, but other than that,
yeah.

What needs to happen for MSVC is that the rules for installing DATA
files need to be applied for the pl directories not just contrib.
I looked around but couldn't see exactly where the pl stuff gets
installed at all in those scripts. Maybe somebody who knows those
scripts better than me can fix it.