Session timeout

From: Arni Kromić <arni(dot)kromic(at)bios-ict(dot)hr>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Session timeout
Date: 2019-10-17 08:11:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

A question asked on the list reminded me of something... I've always
wondered if it's possible to prolong or prevent pgAdmin4 session
timeouts. This way if I leave the computer for a long time (especially
if it gets suspended), I have to refresh page, and login again. That
also means that any query/data tabs are lost.

Can i prevent the session from expiring so I can stay logged in? I don't
need this at all for security because both the database and the pgAdmin
service are on my development computer which only I use.

--
Kind Regards,
Arni Kromić