FrozenTransactionId

From: Egor Rogov <e(dot)rogov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FrozenTransactionId
Date: 2016-06-12 15:01:41
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,
Since 9.4 FrozenTransactionId is no longer used to freeze row versions.
The change was done by commit 37484ad:

> Instead of changing the tuple xmin to FrozenTransactionId, the
combination
> of HEAP_XMIN_COMMITTED and HEAP_XMIN_INVALID, which were
previously never
> set together, is now defined as HEAP_XMIN_FROZEN.

But we still have FrozenTransactionId mentioned in section 23.1.5.
Please consider the attached patch to fix it.

Thanks,
Egor Rogov
The Russian Postgres Company

Attachment Content-Type Size