Second for packagers?

From: Josh berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Second for packagers?
Date: 2016-05-13 18:42:33
Lists: pgsql-pkg-docker

Folks,

I'd like to get 1 more person from this list on the "packagers" general
list, because I now travel a *lot* for my new job and having me relate
future release dates is now unreliable.

Here's what we need:

1. the candidate needs to be actively involved in producing our docker
packages, and capable of doing it him/herself.

2. they need to be able to keep confidentiality, that is, keep
information about upcoming security releases to themselves and *even
from their employers*.

3. they need to not travel as much as I do.

Lemme know who's interested and I'll propose your name.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)