Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server goes to Recovery Mode when run a SQL
Date: 2020-08-14 14:03:43
Lists: pgsql-general

PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br> writes:
> This is the way you can test to push your server immediatelly to recovery
> mode. This one you´ll get the problem instantaneously, differently from the
> last one which you have to wait a long time to happen.

When I try this I get

ERROR: operator does not exist: smallint = text
LINE 2: ...eber_ID) filter (where ((status <> 6) or (TipoRecebimento in
^
HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

which makes me wonder whether you've got a buggy custom operator.