show commitfest on the website

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: show commitfest on the website
Date: 2023-03-16 18:02:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

Attached is a patch that links to the CommitFest app from the
"Developers" section of the website and gives a brief explanation what a
"CommitFest" is. Given this is one of our most important tools, let
alone being our development model, in the community, we should be
linking to it from .org so more people can discover it.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
cf.patch text/plain 3.0 KB