[Pljava-dev] (Third try to post) Installation issue: /usr/share/pljava/pljava.so: undefined symbol: session_timezone

From: mike(dot)toler at prodeasystems(dot)com (Mike Toler)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] (Third try to post) Installation issue: /usr/share/pljava/pljava.so: undefined symbol: session_timezone
Date: 2008-03-04 23:31:14
Lists: pljava-dev

Ok, now I feel like an idiot.

First I downloaded the 64 bit version of pljava, then the wrong postgres
version of it.

Thanks.

Michael

undefined
> > symbol: session_timezone at
> >

> It looks like you're trying to load a pljava build for postgresql 8.3
into
> an 8.2 server because session_timezone is an 8.3 only symbol. Are you
> sure you've got the right version? Did you download this or build it
> yourself?
>
> Kris Jurka

This message is confidential to Prodea Systems, Inc unless otherwise indicated
or apparent from its nature. This message is directed to the intended recipient
only, who may be readily determined by the sender of this message and its
contents. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient:(a)any dissemination or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited; and(b)immediately notify the sender by return message and destroy
any copies of this message in any form(electronic, paper or otherwise) that you
have.The delivery of this message and its information is neither intended to be
nor constitutes a disclosure or waiver of any trade secrets, intellectual
property, attorney work product, or attorney-client communications. The
authority of the individual sending this message to legally bind Prodea Systems
is neither apparent nor implied,and must be independently verified.