Re: [Pljava-dev] Build Fails on Windows 7

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [Pljava-dev] Build Fails on Windows 7
Date: 2016-02-18 06:30:12
Lists: pljava-dev

On 02/18/16, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:

> So I copied netdb.h and the rest of the files from /include/server/port/win32

Nah, don't do that ... see below.

> Chap, what time zone are you in? I'm in Pacific myself. Seems like you're
> always online.

I'm in Eastern, and I'm about to not be online for a while. :)

You might try
git remote update ; git checkout port/REL1_5_STABLE-BASE/mingw64

(make sure it's a clean checkout, none of your earlier changes to pom.xml,
also that you uncopy whatever postgres .h files you copied around)

then see what the build does. I'm sure there will still be errors,
but a step at a time ....

-Chap