[Pljava-dev] How to obtain already built binaries

From: José Carlos Martínez Llario <jomarlla(at)cgf(dot)upv(dot)es>
Subject: [Pljava-dev] How to obtain already built binaries
Date: 2016-02-03 14:54:32
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi List,
I am really glad to see that this project is still alive and lately its
many active.

Thanks a lot for all the people who is working on it.

I am the main developer of Jaspa (Spatial Database in PostgreSQL using
PLJava) and I have already had the same problem about the lack of PLJava
binaries. Long time ago, I could get the dll and so binaries for
different version of PostgreSQL and for Linux ans MS Windows, but from
several years ago one have to build the system and even its necessary to
use Visual Studio Software in MS Windows.

I am sure many people already build PL JAva for different versions of
PostgreSQL and SO.

Finally my asking: Why you guys dont upload these binaries and then the
rest of the people could use PLJava without this big effort that avoids
many people to test it?

Thanks a lot
José

--