wiki edit bit?

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: wiki edit bit?
Date: 2016-02-01 05:30:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I've just submitted an announcement of PL/Java 1.5.0-BETA1 to
-announce, and I would also like to change the pl/java link on
wiki/PL Matrix to point to the current project site,

https://tada.github.io/pljava/

instead of the older pgfoundry site where it points now.

It's a simple enough change, so if wiki edit bits are scarce
this time of year, maybe somebody could just change it for me?

Thanks,
chap <-- that's my community name