Re: plv8 binaries for PostgreSQL 9.5 on Windows

From: "Igal (at) Lucee(dot)org" <igal(at)lucee(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plv8 binaries for PostgreSQL 9.5 on Windows
Date: 2016-01-13 16:25:31
Lists: pgsql-general

On 1/12/2016 12:57 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 01/11/2016 05:50 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
>> Where can I find binaries for plv8 for PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows?
>
> The only Windows binaries I could find where for 9.4, here:
>
> http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/341-PLV8-binaries-for-PostgreSQL-9.4-windows-both-32-bit-and-64-bit.html
>

> Maybe you could contact the authors and see if they are going to build
> 9.5 versions?
Yes, that's where I found the binaries for 9.4 which worked very nicely.

The post cites Leo Hsu and Regina Obe (I actually have a couple of their
books) as the authors, and judging by the replies to comments it looks
like Regina is the one who posted it.

I believe that I've seen some posts by her in the mailing list here
recently so hopefully she will see this thread and comment on it.

Thanks!