CfP for FOSS4G NA 2016

From: Andrea Ross <andrea(dot)ross(at)eclipse(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CfP for FOSS4G NA 2016
Date: 2016-01-08 19:26:42
Lists: pgsql-announce

Dear Everyone,

On behalf of the team, I would like to inform you of the FOSS4G NA
<https://2016.foss4g-na.org/> conference running May 2-5 in Raleigh,
North Carolina. This conference features many leading open source
geospatial software technologies and a large number of attendees
interested in PostGIS & PostgreSQL.

We will be hosting another PGDay this year on May 2nd. We would like to
invite you to submit talk & workshop proposals via. the conference
website. Details are on the CfP page <https://2016.foss4g-na.org/cfp>.

Thank you, and hope to see some of you in Raleigh in May!

Andrea Ross