Re: PATCH: Minor patch to fix issue in Integer Control [ pgAdmin4 ]

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PATCH: Minor patch to fix issue in Integer Control [ pgAdmin4 ]
Date: 2016-01-07 05:32:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

+++ Updated patch file.

Hi,

I have added fix for server drop issue & added min & max value for
'port' when we add db server in pgAdmin4.
I have also added flags to make sure we enter correct value in model
when we use Integer Control.

Thanks,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Thursday 07 January 2016 10:38 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find minor patch to fix Backform Integer-Control.
>
> _Issue:__
> _ After validation of input value, value was not getting updated in
> model, hence it was taking default value from schema.
>

> Regards,
> Murtuza Zabuawala

Attachment Content-Type Size
IntgerControl_Backform.patch text/x-patch 3.5 KB