Re: [Pljava-dev] problem building against 9.5

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [Pljava-dev] problem building against 9.5
Date: 2015-12-31 17:19:40
Lists: pljava-dev

On 12/31/15 12:08, akshunj wrote:
> Thanks for your help. I tried the mvn option you mentioned and noticed there
> was an error for a missing file/directory. Seems I was missing the openssl
> packages. Is this a new dependency for 9.5? 9.3 and 9.4 built fine without

Hmm ... Ken Olson has reported running into that also, but with earlier
PostgreSQL versions ... also other details different, platform was Windows,
PostgreSQL came from a distribution built by EnterpriseDB.

It might not be the PostgreSQL version per se, but more to do with whether
the distribution was built with SSL enabled, and whether openssl headers
were supplied with it.

Glad you found the problem!

-Chap