Re: repmgr.service

From: Martín Marqués <martin(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)pgexperts(dot)com>, Justin King <jcking(at)mtu(dot)edu>, pgsql-pkg-yum <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Ian Barwick <ian(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: repmgr.service
Date: 2015-12-30 20:34:16
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

El 30/12/15 a las 16:25, Devrim Gündüz escribió:
> Hi,
>
> That makes the build process easier. We have separate VMs for each
> combination. When we use separate dirs, we can build packages with a
> single command.

I still don't understand why separate dirs would have anything to do.

If you have one spec and one dir with everything needed for any distro,
you can just use the same directory and same spec for any build.

BTW, I'm sending a patch for the systemd bug in a separate mail any time
soon.

I have a few other patches (for the init script and for the spec file).
I'll send those later or next week.

--
Martín Marqués http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/