Blocked account

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Blocked account
Date: 2015-12-16 18:02:15
Lists: pgsql-www

I have seen what's going with the spammers.
Seems like I was blocked by Álvaro as collateral damage of your effort
to clean up the mess.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Log/block
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User:Alvherre> (Talk
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=User_talk:Alvherre&action=edit&redlink=1>
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Alvherre>)
blocked Brsa <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User:Brsa> (Talk
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=User_talk:Brsa&action=edit&redlink=1>
| contribs
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Brsa>) with an
expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, email disabled)
(Spamming links to external sites)

I was notified of a spammed site in my watchlist and have reverted some
of the vandalism. That's probably how I got mixed up with the spammers.
Please unblock my account again (login Brsa).

Regards
Erwin Brandstetter