Re: Urgent Urgent help needed !!!

From: Colin Beckingham <colbec(at)kingston(dot)net>
To: John Banfield <johnb(at)drsmash(dot)co(dot)za>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Urgent Urgent help needed !!!
Date: 2015-12-08 11:59:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Suggestion:

Use pgadmin to connect to the same server, select a different db and
click on backup. You may find that in the filename field pgadmin will
default to the same filename that was used previously, perhaps the one
that was used for your backup if no other backup has been done since. At
least you will get an idea of the path to backups - then search that
directory for odd names other than *.backup which might not appear
automatically in the restore window.