Call for Quotes: 9.5 Release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for Quotes: 9.5 Release
Date: 2015-11-11 17:30:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

We are looking for people, particularly representatives of companies or
government organizations, willing to be quoted in the 9.5 release
announcement. Quotes should be 1-3 sentences, and should be about one
of the following topics:

* One or more features of 9.5 which the speaker is excited about
* Using PostgreSQL for big data
* Using PostgreSQL for high-security applications

Quotes given in a non-English language are fine, as long as we're
allowed to translate them for the release.

Please mail me *off-list* with quotes, if you have one.

Suggestions (on-list) for organizations we might approach for a quote,
based on press coverage or other connections, are also welcome.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

  • Anniversary at 2015-12-08 20:05:42 from Gilberto Castillo