Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server

From: Jim Longwill <JLongwill(at)psmfc(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Configure Different Databases on One Server
Date: 2015-11-02 19:08:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks to Mr. Nasby & others for these references & input.

Indeed. I'm rather sure we don't have tables updated heavily enough to
warrant any adjustments to autovacuum, or to do extra 'vacuuming' of the
database. So I'll be leaving it alone (i.e. there's nothing broke so no
fixes needed!)
--Jim :^)

--
Jim Longwill