Re: postgres standby won't start

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: "Ramalingam, Sankarakumar" <Sankarakumar(dot)Ramalingam(at)elavon(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres standby won't start
Date: 2015-10-08 20:18:09
Lists: pgsql-general

On 10/08/2015 08:27 AM, Ramalingam, Sankarakumar wrote:
> Yes it is and Yes I do have the recovery file.

I would suggest you and the other folks involved take a look here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/interactive/warm-standby.html

It will go a long way to explaining what you are seeing and a great deal
more. Once you have read through the above, then feel free to post any
questions that were not answered in the docs.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com