Re: Build issue with Advance Toolchain

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, Daniele Varrazzo <daniele(dot)varrazzo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org" <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Build issue with Advance Toolchain
Date: 2017-05-26 14:30:39
Lists: psycopg

On 05/26/2017 07:24 AM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
>
> On Fri, 2017-05-26 at 06:02 -0700, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> What I see is that in compiling it uses:
>>
>> /opt/at10.0/bin/gcc
>>
>> but when it gets to the linking it does:
>>
>> gcc
>>
>> which leads to:
>>
>> unable to execute gcc: No such file or directory
>> error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
>
> Ah, right. Can we override the gcc there?

I searched on doing that with setup.py and quickly came to the
realization that I know a lot less about the Python build process then I
thought. This is going to be something that someone else, Daniele I'm
guessing, is going to have to answer I'm afraid.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com