Re: Conferences for a DBA?

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Nathan Stocks <nathan(at)securitymetrics(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Conferences for a DBA?
Date: 2017-02-27 23:37:32
Lists: pgsql-general

On 02/27/2017 03:25 PM, Nathan Stocks wrote:
> What worthwhile conferences should a PostgreSQL DBA consider going to?
>
> There have been some good sessions at OSCON in the past, but I was
> wondering about more DBA-specific events.

In North America the bigger ones are:
--------------------------------------
PostgreSQL(at)SCaLE: 24 talks, *this* week Thursday/Friday in Pasadena
PGConf.US: last week of March in Jersey City
PGCon: end of May in Ottawa, Canada
Postgres Open SV: first week of September in San Francisco

See the wiki for a list of past events with talk titles and many talk
slide-decks:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Related_Slides_and_Presentations

HTH,

Joe