Re: FW: [webmaster] Security issue PostgreSQL problems VFE CZ

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jdrake(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: shruti(dot)dhand(at)ericsson(dot)com, magnus(at)hagander(dot)net
Cc: selena(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, Mitu Verma <mitu(dot)verma(at)ericsson(dot)com>, dipika Kanwar <dipika(dot)kanwar(at)ericsson(dot)com>
Subject: Re: FW: [webmaster] Security issue PostgreSQL problems VFE CZ
Date: 2015-08-20 17:52:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

On 08/20/2015 04:53 AM, Shruti Dhand wrote:
> Hello Magnus,
>
> I am sure there is a way to remove or at least modify the content from
> your site. It will be a good start if you remove it from your end at least.
>
> Regards,

Shruti,

In review of the emails that were sent, I see nothing within them that
would allow us to consider manually removing them or adjusting the
policy. Further, as I am sure you are aware, even if they were removed
from our archives they are now propagated throughout many mirror
services which we do not control.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake