call for contributor recommendations

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: call for contributor recommendations
Date: 2015-07-29 03:08:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

I am updating the list of PostgreSQL contributors.

Please help me with this by nominating the following, and sending me
*off-list* email:

* people who did several really good reviews for 9.4/9.5
* people who did useful testing for 9.4/9.5
* people who did other really helpful things for 9.4/9.5

Please explain in your nomination what things the nominee did.

You do not need to tell me about anything which is in the release notes;
I'll get that from them.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.