Looking for some help with HA / Log Log-Shipping

From: Laurent FAILLIE <l_faillie(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-general List <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for some help with HA / Log Log-Shipping
Date: 2021-03-31 10:27:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
We are running Postgresql 12 and I'm trying to put in place streaming wal replication.

I followed officiale documentation ( https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/warm-standby.html ) as well as this tutorial :
https://scalegrid.io/blog/managing-high-availability-in-postgresql-part-1/
What I did is :
* created the master db* create replication role* updated postgresql.conf* finally replicate everything on the salve node using pg_basebackup (with -R option)

But now I'm lost with §26.2.4 Setting up a standby server.
In which file I have to put the primary_conninfo and other options ?
Thanks
Laurent
ps: my goal is to install the PAF