Re: Sessions added to Wiki, please update yours!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sessions added to Wiki, please update yours!
Date: 2015-06-08 21:10:16
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

On 06/04/2015 06:58 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> This is really weird. Isn't the whole point of an unconference that
> sessions are decided the day of?

Many unconferences do prior organization of session proposals online
before the conference. Final decisions are made at the site, but
proposals can be organized on the wiki ahead of time.

For clustering, I think we also have a couple folks who won't be there
until Wednesday morning; in that case, I need to pitch their session for
them on Tuesday afternoon.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.