Re: ERROR: MultiXactId xxxx has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound

From: Paul Smith <paul(at)pscs(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: MultiXactId xxxx has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound
Date: 2015-05-26 09:28:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 26/05/2015 10:23, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> It was fixed in 9.3.7.

OK.

Do you know what the bug number was or what it was called (I've tried
searching for it before posting, but found nothing which seemed to be
the same problem as ours).

Do you know whether, if we upgrade to 9.3.7/8, it will fix the problem
in the current database, or is the data damage 'permanent', so we'll
need to restore from backup and somehow merge in the latest data?