Re: Comunication protocol

From: Achilleas Mantzios <achill(at)smadev(dot)internal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Karel Riveron Escobar <kescobar(at)estudiantes(dot)uci(dot)cu>
Subject: Re: Comunication protocol
Date: 2013-05-17 15:00:25
Lists: pgsql-general

That would be postgresql:5432/TCP

On Παρ 17 Μαΐ 2013 10:54:02 Karel Riveron Escobar wrote:

Hi everyone:

I have a question. I think it's so simple to answer but I don't know anything about that. I want to know what is the comunication protocol among PostgreSQL database server and an application server like Apache. I have to know that because I'm designing a simple deployment diagram and I just need it for finish.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Karel Riverón
Student Scientific Council
Informatics Science University