RE: [SQL] Column name's length

From: "Pham, Thinh" <tpham(at)mail(dot)priority(dot)net>
To: "'pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'Herbert Ambos'" <herbert(at)tuba(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph>
Subject: RE: [SQL] Column name's length
Date: 1999-06-02 15:38:44
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I also run RH6.0. Tried the one you show down below with the NAMEDATALEN,
OIDNAMELEN, and PADDED_SBUFDESC_SIZE modifications and recompiled everything
new and it still gave me the same problem. I don't think it has anything to
do with RH6.0 because if i don't modify those three things, it worked like a
charm. Now i'm really stuck. Anyway, thank you everyone for your help.
Thinh