Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, AWeber - Bob Lunney <bobl(at)aweber(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgfoundry link for pgbouncer is dead
Date: 2015-03-18 00:32:11
Lists: pgsql-www

On 03/17/2015 01:27 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 01:38:00PM -0500, AWeber - Bob Lunney wrote:
>> Hey there. The http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgbouncer on https://
>> wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgBouncer is dead now. Long live pgbouncer.
>
> Confirmed. Where is pgbouncer hosted now?

It appears that the source is at git.postgresql.org but otherwise, the
project is dead. I can't find any place on the inner tubes that it
exists outside of pgfoundry.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/ 503-667-4564
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, @cmdpromptinc

Now I get it: your service is designed for a customer
base that grew up with Facebook, watches Japanese seizure
robot anime, and has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm not that user., "Tyler Riddle"