How to set lc_numeric in Postgres permanently for specific database?

From: szyk100 <szyk100(at)o2(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to set lc_numeric in Postgres permanently for specific database?
Date: 2016-06-20 11:26:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi
I want set LC_NUMERIC permanently for my databases. I know I can use show LC_NUMERIC; to check current value and then set LC_NUMERIC=pl_PL;. But it only works until I disconnect. postgres.conf is no option because I have databases with different languages... Btw. I write my app in C++ with Qt under Windows (port to Linux is planed in the future). Thank you for your help.
best regards
Szyk Cech