[Pljava-dev] PLJava binaries for current postgresql version. Project status.

From: tim(dot)clarke at manifest(dot)co(dot)uk (Tim Clarke)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PLJava binaries for current postgresql version. Project status.
Date: 2015-02-12 10:29:58
Lists: pljava-dev

Jose

Things are apparently pretty stable, you just have to build your own
binary. I've saved this reference specifically to help me when I have to
do it next:

http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2014/002289.html

and of course all the other useful archives:
http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/

Tim Clarke