[Pljava-dev] pljava and postgis 2.0 postgresql 9.1

From: jomarlla at cgf(dot)upv(dot)es ( José Carlos Martínez Llario )
Subject: [Pljava-dev] pljava and postgis 2.0 postgresql 9.1
Date: 2015-02-11 09:23:03
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi list, long time without knowing anything from this list :)

Wanted to use pljava with the last versions of postgres in windows and
linux.
The last update of pljava is 3 years ago (postgres 9.1).

What can I do in order to obtain de pljava binaries for postgres
9.2,9.3,9.4 in linux and ms windows 32 and 64 bits?
I remember the last time I tried to compile pljava by myself and it was
hard and I just could get a dll that worked with a specific version of
linux.

Cheers,
Jose

--