Looking for a wire service

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for a wire service
Date: 2014-12-17 22:50:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Advocacy,

So we're having some issues finding a wire service we can use for
PostgreSQL releases.

* PRWeb now has policies which conflict irresolvably with how we do our
releases.
* PRNewswire has a horrible UI and terrible customer service.
* MarketWired is a lot nicer, but costs around $800 per release.

Are there other options I'm not aware of?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.