Re: Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3

From: Matthieu Lejeune <matthieu(dot)lejeune(at)exxoss(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem pg_upgradecluster from 9.1 to 9.3
Date: 2014-12-12 16:22:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have try manualy with pg_upgrade but I got this error :

root(at)p2tstl2mondbm:/# sudo su - postgres -c
'/usr/lib/postgresql/9.3/bin/pg_upgrade \
-b /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin \
-B /usr/lib/postgresql/9.3/bin \
-d /var/lib/postgresql/9.1/main/ \
-D /var/lib/postgresql/9.3/main/ \
-O " -c
config_file=/etc/postgresql/9.3/main/postgresql.conf" \
-o " -c
config_file=/etc/postgresql/9.1/main/postgresql.conf"'
Performing Consistency Checks
-----------------------------
Checking cluster versions ok
Checking database user is a superuser ok
Checking for prepared transactions ok
Checking for reg* system OID user data types ok
Checking for contrib/isn with bigint-passing mismatch ok
Creating dump of global objects ok
Creating dump of database schemas
ok
Checking for presence of required libraries fatal

Your installation references loadable libraries that are missing from the
new installation. You can add these libraries to the new installation,
or remove the functions using them from the old installation. A list of
problem libraries is in the file:
loadable_libraries.txt

Failure, exiting

root(at)p2tstl2mondbm:/# cat /home/LAMPIRIS/postgres/loadable_libraries.txt
Could not load library "$libdir/pg_buffercache"
ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/pg_buffercache": No such file or
directory

Could not load library "$libdir/pg_trgm"
ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/pg_trgm": No such file or directory

Could not load library "$libdir/uuid-ossp"
ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/uuid-ossp": No such file or directory

root(at)p2tstl2mondbm:/#

But the first time it was working, I canceled to find a way ton optimise
the cpu/ram usage of the process...
But now i got the error

Any idea?

Thanks