Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group

From: Charles Clavadetscher <clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SwissPUG] Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
Date: 2014-12-02 02:23:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for adding our link to the PUGS page and for forwarding our
wish/request for a mailing list to pgsql-www. Would it be possible to
change the website link to be simply http://www.swisspug.org, instead of
http://www.swisspug.org/wiki/index.php/Swiss_PostgreSQL_Users_Group? The
domain is owned by our association and will stay, while we may have
something different than a wiki behind the URL in the future (although I
don't think that this will happen soon).

Best regard and thanks again.
Charles