pgcluu update.

From: Piotr Gbyliczek <piotr(dot)gbyliczek(at)reconnix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgcluu update.
Date: 2015-09-11 10:35:25
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi,

Working on some performance testing for customer I came across PgCluu and
tried to use it. I have used Postgres RPM repository for RHEL6/CentOS6 and
installed PgCluu available there.

I have found out that this version is not the most up to date version, as
there is new 2.4 release of PgCluu.

I attached the new spec file that contains updated Version and Source0 lines,
since the project seems to be more up to date on github.

Regards
Piotr

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgcluu.spec.zip application/zip 836 bytes