Re: ATTACHMENT TEST (was: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7)

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ATTACHMENT TEST (was: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7)
Date: 2014-11-10 20:02:45
Lists: pgsql-general

On 11/10/2014 11:56 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> The post was made to the pgsql-general list AFAICT, and I'm pretty
> sure it doesn't strip any attachments. I would be hard to deal with
> patches if it did...

this is a test, purely a test I'm attaching a couple small small
pictures in jpg format.

The USB stick picture is inline, above.

The picture of the binoculars on the patio is an actual attachment.

apologies for crowding your email boxes with noise.

--
john r pierce 37N 122W

Attachment Content-Type Size
IMG_2486-M[1].jpg image/jpeg 110.7 KB