pgAdmin crashes with a segmentation fault when using SSH tunnelling.

From: sunset9002 <sunset9002(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin crashes with a segmentation fault when using SSH tunnelling.
Date: 2014-10-30 12:22:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

<head>

</head>
Hello:<br>
I'm using the following software:<br>
<ul>
<li>Xubuntu 14.04</li>
<li>pgAdmin 1.18.1</li>
<li>wxWidgets 2.8.12.1</li>
</ul>
<ul>
<li>CentOS 6.5 Final</li>
<li>PostgreSQL 9.3.5</li>
</ul>
tunnelling, pgAdmin crashes randomly with a segmentation fault
(segfault). I've been suffering from this problem with many
different versions, both in the client and the server side.<br>
when I set the SSH tunnel by hand and then create the connection
as a non-SSH connection in pgAdmin. So I believe that the problem
resides in the built-in SSH function.<br>
Sometimes it happens when you run a query, when you modify a
column... However, it seems to be more prone to crash when you
view data of one ore more big tables at the same time Can you help
me?<br>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 1.3 KB