F8 for Execute to file

From: Mads Jensen <mje(at)inducks(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: F8 for Execute to file
Date: 2014-10-24 21:57:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

It's a trivial patch: I miss a shortcut key for this function, and thus
created a patch to support it.

I don't get why this was:
wxAcceleratorTable accel(12, entries);
and not 14, as suggested in the manual:

http://docs.wxwidgets.org/3.0/classwx_accelerator_table.html

Thank you,
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind regards,
Mads Jensen

Max Jerry Horovitz: "Unfortunately, in America, babies are not found in
cola cans. I asked my mother when I was four and she said they came from
eggs laid by rabbis. If you aren't Jewish, they're laid by Catholic
nuns. If you're an atheist, they're laid by dirty, lonely prostitutes."
-- Mary and Max (2009)

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-F8-keyboard-shortcut-for-executing-result-to-a-file.patch text/x-patch 2.0 KB