Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?

From: Jonathan Neve <jonathan(at)copycat(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where should I post 3rd party product announcements?
Date: 2014-10-14 07:58:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am the author of a database replication solution to which I recently
added Postgres support. I would like to let the PG community know about
it and I therefore posted a message to this list, but it didn't come
through, presumably because it was considered to be spam.

Where would be a more appropriate place to make such an announcement?

Best regards,
Jonathan Neve
http://www.copycat.fr