Re: Issue with to_timestamp function

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Lou Oquin <LOquin(at)nammotalley(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Issue with to_timestamp function
Date: 2014-09-09 00:13:08
Lists: pgsql-general

On 09/08/2014 04:06 PM, Lou Oquin wrote:
> I'm executing the query in pgAdmin3, in a SQL query window. The results are coming from the history tab of the output pane.

Alright. I was trying to clear up confusion on my end, because the log
entries you show are coming from SQL Server.

Do you have log data from Postgres that cover the errors?

Also you mention- 'Here’s a copy of the first few lines of the data
imported to table sql_log_import:', but show the SQL Server log. Could
we see that data?

What happens if you run the command from psql?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com