Re: ERROR: Problem running post install step

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Brodie S <brodie(dot)seaman(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: Problem running post install step
Date: 2014-08-22 23:25:19
Lists: pgsql-general

On 08/22/2014 04:14 PM, Brodie S wrote:
> I've been installing as the Postgres user. I've also ensured that the
> permission on the data folder is RW for every user

Just for reference have you tried installing without changing the $DATA
directory just to see if it works?

Well that exhausted my Windows Postgres install help:(

Might want to take this up on the EDB forums:

http://forums.enterprisedb.com/forums/list.page

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com