Re: function call

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Marcin Krawczyk <jankes(dot)mk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: function call
Date: 2014-08-18 22:16:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

On 08/18/2014 12:57 AM, Marcin Krawczyk wrote:
> I wish I was doing that :) that's the first thing I checked.

Hmmm.

So what happens when you run it in the psql client?

Also you say it is only slow when run from your ERP application. Running
it from pgAdmin or directly from a C# program is fast.

So is there a log for that ERP application that might shed some light on
what is going on when the function is run from the application?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com