Re: Pg_basebackup does not do aything

From: thomas simon <tsimon(at)neteven(dot)com>
To: Matheus de Oliveira <matioli(dot)matheus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pg_basebackup does not do aything
Date: 2014-06-25 22:24:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes, it did the trick !
Thanks Matheus

Something I don't understand is how my 2nd slave will be synced to
master, because master's archive command only sent WAL files to 1st slave.
Does I have to archive on both slaves ? (is it possible) ?
And what I am supposed to use with parameter "restore_command" ?
In this case, my new slave will not start if i dont start it just after
the end of the pg_basebackup ?