CRL problem

From: Thomas SIMON <tsimon(at)neteven(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CRL problem
Date: 2014-05-28 08:43:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up certificates for the connexions to my PG server,
validated by my own PKI, with CRL file .

I create server & client certificates, and I can login with my client to
the server.
If I add my crl with the "ssl_crl_file" parameter, I have immedialety
the following error on my client terminal : "psql: SSL error: tlsv1
alert unknown ca"

Does anyone know what is the problem ?

Thanks

--