Re: CC_send_query_append crash

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: malcolm(dot)macleod(at)tshwanedje(dot)com
Subject: Re: CC_send_query_append crash
Date: 2014-05-12 08:19:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 05/07/2014 05:37 PM, Malcolm MacLeod wrote:
> Any idea on when the next official psqlodbc build is likely to take
> place? Would be nice to know for planning purposes so we can get our
> clients onto a fixed version.

CC'ing Hiroshi Saito. He has usually prepared the releases, I don't know
if he has any imminent plans.

There have been a few bug fixes since last release, including this one,
so it would be nice to get a release out. Then again, none of the bugs
fixed have been very serious, so there's no big hurry.

- Heikki