Re: Linux vs FreeBSD

From: Achilleas Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux vs FreeBSD
Date: 2014-04-04 07:16:24
Lists: pgsql-general

FreeBSD is OK if you are experienced. As a system it requires much more maturity by the admin
than lets say Ubuntu which is targeted at a larger user base.
I'd say, explore your other Linux options first, since you already have experience with Linux.
FreeBSD requires a much bigger learning curve.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
Head of IT DEV