Latest connections

From: Karel Riverón Escobar <kre(at)uci(dot)cu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Latest connections
Date: 2014-03-16 18:52:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi everyone,

I'm kind of new in PostgreSQL administration and I need to know how to
get latest connections to my PostgreSQL Server. I don't really know if
something like that is possible, but I wanna know if all my databases
are really being used, because I have many of them.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Karel Riverón
Software engeener