Re: Can't restart statistics collection and autovacuum

From: Ignacio Colmenero <ignacio(dot)colmenero(at)abracontrols(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can't restart statistics collection and autovacuum
Date: 2014-03-14 20:11:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Tom.
The database had been up for 6 months now with no problems at all so,
according to your comment, it was a change that became current when the
server was rebooted. I need someone to help me out with the server rules
to find out what's wrong (or different) with that.
Regarding the server reboot, our server is hosted by Rackspace and, for
some reason it ran out of memory, and they rebooted it; that's something
I also need to check out, but that's for another post.

Thanks.

--

/Ignacio Colmenero/
Database Analyst